Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My site was fine until I tried to use both sigplus and simple image gallery pro. Neither worked (caused mega menu to stop working) so I uninstalled them.

Ever since, and I don’t know if it’s related, the content in module ‘page-title’ has disappeared. I tried making a new custom html module and publishing it in that position but it still wont show.

Also, which is maybe weirder….when browsing with opera, the site is showing as the blue template but in all other browsers it is set to default (red)

Any ideas please?

himangi Friend

Not sure about the SIgplus and Sigpro conflicts with megamenu, but regarding the blue and red template colors in different browsers, try clearing browser cache as well as JAT3 cache.

If that does not work, turn on the profile changer tool from template > Global tab and from the browser where the wrong colored template is shown, change the profile to the correct profile. Then turn off the tool from template > Global tab. Somehow this works every time I have had this problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum