Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Basic Info: JA Portfolio, Joomla 3.4.8

1. After user log in from the frontend, at the top of the "content" position, an article appears with the title "What You Need to Know" and some sample text. It will disappear after user logout. Checked content>>articles. It’s not there. Kindly advise how to get rid of it.

2. At the backend, Menus>>User Menu, under "Submit a Web Link", shows "Component ‘com_weblinks’ does not exist.", under "Your Details", shows "Component ‘com_user’ does not exist." and under "Logout" shows "Component ‘com_user’ does not exist." And these 3 links cannot be published. I didn’t uninstall any of these components after installation from the quickstart package. Kindly advise the cause and solution to this.

Thanks a lot!

1. homepage
    2. UserMenu
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @alex Ge,

1. The article is marked as Featured and in Trashed folder. In Article Manager >>> choose Search Tool >>> in Select Status >>> choose Trashed and you will see that article (with ID 111).

2. Just delete those menu items and re-create new menu item instead.
    Alex Ge Friend

Thanks for the fast response!

Adam M Moderator

Hi @alex Ge,

Glad to be of assistance. Please feel free to let me know if there’s anything I can assist you with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum