Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve had this happen twice now. First, it just randomly dropped the background colors that I had set for a number of blocks. Then again this morning, I noticed that the background colors for all of the buttons on the site had similarly just dropped their background color and text color, requiring me to configure them again. What could be causing this template to just mutate on its own like this? Thanks.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @vtpages,

Thanks for your report, could you please let us know:
    You add same content block and do color change for each of the content block? Is there anyone else working on the page?
    We will try to replicate the issue from our side and no worry, if it is a bug, it will be fixed in upcoming versions.

Regards.

vtpages Friend

It happened in Header blocks, Content blocks, and Footer blocks. It just suddenly dropped the configured background colors and text colors in a number of blocks. Then, after I updated the Joomla version to the latest, it happened again including a change in the degree of roundedness of the buttons (as well as totally dropping all background color from the 4 buttons on the site).

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @vtpages,

Let me work the development team, we will do testing from our side also. If it is a bug, we will fix and include the fix in upcoming release.
    Thanks again for your report.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum