Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am seeing a dark grey background when using Polaris theme in certain areas of my site. It seems like something is going wrong that may or may not be theme dependent. I’ve cleared the cache and have tried ctrl-f5 several times on several computers / browsers.

When using Open MyPMS the Message box has a dark grey background when sending a new message. Also, the online status panel in Community builder has a dark grey background as well, regardless of what theme I’m selecting.

I think the culprit has to do with css entry sectiontableentry2. Any ideas on what might be going on?

Love the theme overall. I would like to be able to make my main menu links/buttons BOLD… Also, I’m curious as to whether or not I can make the logo alternate to match the dynamic toolbar colors?

Andrew Aebersold Friend

What I’m noticing is that the sectiontableentry1 & 2 are being called within the TD tag in the spots that it’s messing up, but the places where it works fine it is being referenced within the TR tag.

Andrew Aebersold Friend

Sorry guys, the problem was that I had to unpublish the mambot SMF header Include. All fixed now!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andrew Aebersold 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum