Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am Hoping that every fifteen day when the new template is out I see a wedding type of style.

MediaWorks Friend

I think that with a little customization Fagus or Koniga can be perfect for a wedding site.

slaoui Friend

I would love to see a wedding style also!!
    Koniga would be nice I agree…. If only it had more than 1 column + content… Like 2 or even 3 collapsible columns + content… and even with a top and bottom spotlight rows… wow! And some transparency to have a nice cool background… a few modules here and there…
    Wedding style, wedding style, wedding style!!! hehe

MediaWorks Friend

cepedalc;32849I am Hoping that every fifteen day when the new template is out I see a wedding type of style.

Probably it means that you’ve never been married…:)

TomC Moderator

Not sure what kind of “speciality” you would want for a “wedding style” template.

THIS SITE[/url] generates over $3 million a year, and it’s pretty basic in terms of layout.
    It pretty much comes down to your choice of colors, font, and images.

Remember, a template is only a starting point. The magic is in what you do with it from there.

TOM

bigrk Friend

My daughter is getting married in August and I have been looking for a wedding template for a site I am developing for her. I like Fagus, Koniga and a couple of others but maybe JA could do a really good job with this idea. Wedding templates are very popular and I would have to join another club to get one already made. I’m just not sure how much design work I really will have time to do with the urgency my daughter has for this site right now. I will post in this thread what I come up with.

rayoncena Friend

Tcraw I looked at the sites which provides the templates. That all templates were amazing and even I too think that template our just starting point and there is lot more to do related wedding creative.

uniquebiz Friend

bigrk;45072My daughter is getting married in August and I have been looking for a wedding template for a site I am developing for her. I like Fagus, Koniga and a couple of others but maybe JA could do a really good job with this idea. Wedding templates are very popular and I would have to join another club to get one already made. I’m just not sure how much design work I really will have time to do with the urgency my daughter has for this site right now. I will post in this thread what I come up with.

Hi bigrk
    Haven’t seen you often. When you say you’re developing a web site for the daughters wedding, can you share what you’re doing?

Like is your design for pre wedding stuff like a gift register? Do you plan for a register of guests, RSVP via web etc. I can assume their will be the ubiquitous photo gallery for after the event?

I only ask to get an idea of what is needed in today’s world, if with teh socuial networking push a wedding site is actally needed at all, thesedays?

Cheers Shannon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum