Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I haven’t seen any great wedding template around here yet. This would be a good addition.

It would be wonderful to see Joomlart create template(s) caters to the wedding industry.

WEDDING INDUSTRY STATISTICS:

There are somewhere around 2.5 million weddings every year in the United States.

June is the most popular month for weddings, then August, followed by September and October.

The average budget for a wedding is estimated to be $20,000.

So… about $40 BILLION is spent on weddings every year in the U.S.

There are a few people around who believe this number is as high as $70 BILLION a year.

A couple will spend an average of $3,800 for their honeymoon.

99% of newly married couples will plan and take a honeymoon.

Couples are waiting longer to get married.

The average age of the first time bride is 26, the first time groom 28.

The average household income of a newly married couple is $55,000/annually.

More than 115,000 weddings are performed in Las Vegas every year!

More than 20,000 weddings are performed in Hawaii every year.

The average wedding has 175 guests (invited).

A recent study indicates 1/2 of all brides will use a wedding consultant or wedding day coordinator.

Great ideas for wedding planners and agencies looking to make a web present for their business.

TomC Moderator

My question would be . . . what specific functionality would you be looking for in a “Wedding / Anniversary” template
    – and, do you know if such functionality is readily available to use with Joomla?

heidiservino Friend

Thank you gave me a great insight on which market I should try to cater. I am very much delighted to learn that wedding and anniversary section could possible increase the demand of my services. thanks.

naturalisa Friend

This is a wonderful idea. I’ve heard of a lot of people who provide their guests with a link to a website dedicated to their wedding day. I particularly saw one who had it up 6 months before the wedding and available to all guests to their wedding day. They’d make regular updates such as who was doing the outfits, the flowers, etc… They would make available sketches of the gown, the reception area with the decors and it even included their bridal registry. I actually enjoyed following the website until the wedding day. Afterwards, I’d visit the same so I could view pictures on they honeymoon and other post wedding events. Her pregnancy was also announced over the website!

offshore company formation Friend

Well that’s an area of joomla which we have to improve Lolz.. but kidding aside, that template should be available because wedding in anniversaries happen all the time.

kart sistemleri Friend

That’s right… wedding websites in fact improve traffic. Also, it’s best to design such websites because of the creativity involved.

rims Friend

@kart, I agree with you. I have encountered websites for weddings and Anniversaries and it’s one of the best topic/theme for a website.

wheels Friend

I haven’t seen any wedding template too! but that is a very good area of market to cater too.

chevrolet rims Friend

@cpham, the info you posted is very interesting. I assume many of the members here got an idea to cater the Wedding and Anniversary Market. thanks for the heads up.

ford rims Friend

@Chevrolet Rims,

exactly, i already have an idea to which market is possible to cater and which market I could earn a profit significantly.

debbiefisher Friend

Hi! I also would like to see wedding templates here. I am getting married next year and I want to find informations about wedding planners and other related items here. Hope this will be here soon.

linkin Friend

Hm…wedding templates this si a nice idea for a website 🙂

DAN FENG YANG Friend

yes, it’s a big market.

honeysol Friend

Very informative. Well, wedding sites is very in demand in the net all over the world. Because people would likely to conceptualize their weddings and having wedding websites as their reference. I also access or googled to see some weddding sites to have some ideas for personal use. In the past I also created a template for wedding website out of Dreamweaver and Photoshop. 🙂

uniquebiz Friend

Go here and see my sample wedding site done with JA Droid
    http://monsoftwebdesign.net/wedding

Cheers Shannon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum