Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My site wont load when i switch on the search engine friendly url option. Works fine when i off it thou

Saguaros Moderator

Dear mediazpteltd!

i have created a issue on the PM

http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCERICA-2

Pls give us some time to Our dev check and resolve this issue,

Thanks

mediazpteltd Friend

Hi,

was wondering if the issue could be resolved or do i have to reinstall?
    At the same time i replied to the issue of the copyright removal problem i was facing for this. The problem is i cant located the file for this design for the 2nd step. Tried quartz and dint have the problem.

Saguaros Moderator

Our dev checked the issue with the JA Erica template, the probelm is from the data sample, We have rebuilt the data sample, the SEL is working . at the moment the site had many data, i give me some time to check your site again and give you the solution in the last post

<blockquote>The problem is i cant located the file for this design for the 2nd step. Tried quartz and dint have the problem.</blockquote>

Please kindly provide more information on the issue

Thanks!

mediazpteltd Friend

hi,

sorry never realized the last line asking for more information on the issue.

Basically i cant find the file required sent u a pm on the path i manage to find till now

Saguaros Moderator

Please send the information via my email: tienhc@joomsolutions.com

Thanks

mediazpteltd Friend

hi emailed you a couple of days ago.

hope the above problem gets solved soon 1 month+ and i still havent even been able to do anything zzz

mediazpteltd Friend

hi really hope someone can reply asap?

or is it possible for a refund? without this site i cant do anything. at least would it be possible to tell me on how to do the 2nd step so that i can get my site running without seo friendly url first.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mediazpteltd 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum