Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How can I ensure the website is only use the website name as the tab title on each page? I have problems with the virtuemart page like Products->Elac

Thanks.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please explain your issue in detail.
    In basica Page title can config via Menu item and / or Joomla! Global Configuration. You can check JDocs for detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please explain your issue in detail.
    In basica Page title can config via Menu item and / or Joomla! Global Configuration. You can check JDocs for detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

mamsadegh Friend

Hi
    I think i have a same problem as what rcipris is mentioning here.
    The title from “Chromium browser window” is not the name that I have indicated for my site in the global configuration section, instead it is just Chromium
    And then we I enter a menu it changes to Chromium>>menu name
    But obviously this is not what I want, I want the name of my web site to be the title of the window.

mamsadegh Friend

Hi
    The title from “Chromium browser window” is not the name that I have indicated for my site in the global configuration section, instead it is just Chromium
    But obviously this is not what I want, I want the name of my web site to be the title of the window.

jooservices Friend

<em>@mamsadegh 488607 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    But obviously this is not what I want, I want the name of my web site to be the title of the window.</blockquote>

Hi there
    Please create new topic with your issue and reproduce steps. I’ll follow up.
    Each topic should be owned by only one user.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@mamsadegh 488607 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    But obviously this is not what I want, I want the name of my web site to be the title of the window.</blockquote>

Hi there
    Please create new topic with your issue and reproduce steps. I’ll follow up.
    Each topic should be owned by only one user.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

rclpris Friend

Actually this problem hasn’t been solved yet.

The name on my site is still a mess

If you go to Products->Elac, The name of the company won’t be displayed but just the name Elac will be there.

rclpris Friend

Actually this problem hasn’t been solved yet.

The name on my site is still a mess

If you go to Products->Elac, The name of the company won’t be displayed but just the name Elac will be there.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # In fact it’s generate by Joomla! and extensions.
    Please try switch to default Joomla! template and if still issue than you’ll need contact extension provider or Joomla! for documentation.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # In fact it’s generate by Joomla! and extensions.
    Please try switch to default Joomla! template and if still issue than you’ll need contact extension provider or Joomla! for documentation.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum