Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I recently installed Ja Biz, and before you do anything, I noticed a very important issue.

The loading of the website is very slow. I did a test with “Pingdom Website Speed โ€‹โ€‹Test” (see image). More than 26 seconds.

What’s going on? It ‘s the first time that happens to me.

Can I get some help? Thank you.

1. webtest
    chavan Friend

can you please post your site Admin details in PM, so I could check what are all the configuration you made and so can tell you how to optimize those.

chavan Friend

Please check the site in tools.pingdom now, I have reconstructed the compress js and css.

i get this result now

1. Aviary-tools-pingdom-com-Picture-1
    fiumeciane Friend

Great job, thanks! I would like to know one thing: where is link to clean T3 chace?

chavan Friend

Go to Template Manager -> JA Biz

It is not about cleaning cache, It is about i disabled the optmize Js and css and then enabled it agan. this is how i reconstructed it. this is how it got fixed.

fiumeciane Friend

Ok Chavan. One last thing for now: there is a reason why I find a picture with flowers in the middle of the article? I like flowers, but ….. ๐Ÿ™‚

chavan Friend

it is faster then before check this i tested it using pingdom

Also you need to disable the module in “sidebar-1” position to remove the flowers.

1. Aviary-tools-pingdom-com-Picture-1
    fiumeciane Friend

@chavan

This thing has become a nightmare. So you can not work.

1. pingdomtest4
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fiumeciane 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum