Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I am using the default (vs. iphone) layout option for my website for both the IPhone and Android Layouts. My website displays correctly (centered) on my Desktop and on my Android. However, it seems to be left justified when viewing the same website on my IPad. Can you offer any assistance?

Thanks!

pixelzombie Friend

Hi mbs2008,

thank you for pointing this problem out. I think this is a problem the dev’s need to have a look at. Here are 2 screenshots of a fresh kranos quickinstallation and your site viewed on an iPad 2:

The only way of debugging this (from my point of knowledge) is using a safari browser on pc and set the user agend to iPad, I allready did that but the site renders fine. I found a setting that solves the centering of the site. Please add

body.bd #ja-wrapper {
    min-width: 1260px !important;
    }

to your kranos template.css. By default the max-width of the wrapper is 1000px but the slideshow is set to 1260 by default. This will look like this:

The only thing left is the slideshow template that doesn’t render the backround image centered and the left control button is missing (or out of the viewport).

If you need a fast solution, please open up a ticket.

Cheers

Frank

1. Foto-1
    2. Foto-2
    3. Foto
    webmastergol Friend

Hello,

i have the same problem with my ipad.
    Is there a (complete) solution to center the layout en top slideshow (buttons)?

Regards,

Erik

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@webmastergol 344771 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

i have the same problem with my ipad.
    Is there a (complete) solution to center the layout en top slideshow (buttons)?

Regards,

Erik</blockquote>

This is my fixed with button slideshow on JA Kranos template
    + Download my attachment file, extract it and copy paste to this folder
    <blockquote>templates/ja_kranos/css</blockquote>
    + Config it
    <blockquote>Admin area->Extension->Template Manager->JA_Kranos – Default ->Layouts tab</blockquote>
    from

<stylesheets>
    </stylesheets>

change to

<stylesheets>
    <file media="only screen and (min-width:720px) and (max-width: 1049px)">css/layout-tablet.css</file>
    <file media="only screen and (min-width:720px) and (max-width: 959px)">css/layout-tablet-vertical.css</file>
    </stylesheets>

With layout-tablet.css and layout-tablet-vertical.css file from my attachment file

webmastergol Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

where can I find the attached files?
    I don’t see them.

Regards,

webmastergol

Ninja Lead Moderator

Here you are

1. layout-tablet.zip
    webmastergol Friend

Hello Ninja Lead,

It worked for me :), thanks.

regards,

webmastergol

lbarriocanal Friend

I have made the changes yoy say. But now the problem is in masshead module when i see my site in the iPad.
    Background image has now a big right margin. ¿any help? Thanks

1. IMG_0177
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Because this template do not support responsive layout but you can try to fix this issue as per my suggestion :

<blockquote>Open templates/ja_kranos/css/layout-tablet.css file</blockquote>
    add new script

#ja-masshead .main {
    left:60%;
    }
    #ja-masshead .ja-masshead {
    width:100%;
    }

Let me know if it helps

lbarriocanal Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 356449 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    add new script

#ja-masshead .main {
    }
    #ja-masshead .ja-masshead {
    width:100%;
    }

</blockquote>

No luck, Ninja.
    I get the same rigth margin. ¿?

lbarriocanal Friend

I have just seen this happens in desktop browsers too when the window is narrow, IE, when screen resolution is lower than 1260 px (more or less)
    Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lbarriocanal 357008 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have just seen this happens in desktop browsers too when the window is narrow, IE, when screen resolution is lower than 1260 px (more or less)
    Thanks</blockquote>
    I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please send pm me with url, admin access and fpt account, I shall help you check it

lbarriocanal Friend

PM Sent. Thanks in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lbarriocanal 357573 wrote:</em><blockquote>PM Sent. Thanks in advance</blockquote>

Fixed it 🙂

<blockquote>Open /templates/ja_kranos/css/layout-tablet.css file</blockquote>
    from

#ja-masshead .main {
    }

change to

#ja-masshead .main {
    left:60% !important;
    }

Please check it on your site again

lbarriocanal Friend

Great! Now it works perfect.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lbarriocanal 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum