Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We have a problem on our Joomla! 3.5.1 website running JA University template. A lot of pages have their content vertically cut in half like if there was a margin at the center of the website. Please check these pages to understand the problem:
    https://www.aalisg.org/fr/lycee/histoire.html
    https://www.aalisg.org/fr/association/historique.html

Can you please help us to solve the problem?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its seems you are using sidebar layout on these pages . Kindly check the template style you assigned for these pages and choose the layout that does not have sidebar .
    At present the pages using sidebar layout >>> http://prntscr.com/b4yi7t

aalisg Friend

Hello and thank you for your reply,

That is what I guessed but I can not see sidebar layout selected for these pages. I think that it is the default layout which does this.

By the way I would like to select a language for this style but I can not.

Please see screen capture.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to change the layout to remove the half cut issue .
    At present you can see in my screenshot there is sidebar code is coming on the layout .
    For language topic kindly provide complete issue details so i can assist you better .
    Language work on the Menu items you need to apply the language via Menu item and then apply the layout to them.

aalisg Friend

When I try to change the layout for the no sidebar one JA Slideshow Lite takes full width on homepages and some modules disappear.

Can’t we give you administration credentials so you can fix this problem for us?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You need to create a new template style that will use the no sidebar layout in it. And u need to assign this template style only for those menu where u want full width article .
    Do not change the for default template style because it will effect the whole site .
    You can duplicate the template style from template manager > Select checkbox of template style > Duplicate button .

You can send me login details if you getting any error or issue to do this and i will help u to how it works .
    Give a try and check .

aalisg Friend

I understand what you say but why do I have to do this? Is it since the template update? We did not have to do this before. One style stood for every page.

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its up to you , if you want to stay the same you can , I just suggest to solve the sidebar layout issue on the pages where u do not want to show them.
    Hope it make sense .

aalisg Friend

Done. Thank you very much.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aalisg 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum