Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m trying to optimize my website and got A for everything but F for first time to byte.
    4 requests amounting to 2,2 sec are slowing my website:

2 slideshow images ( that’s my problem, I know you can’t do anything about that unless you help me replacing the slideshow by a mass head module where I can add a picture different for each page)

2 webfonts:

1 webfont is causing a 404 although I can see it in my FTP files.

Any idea ? Thks

1. Capture-d’écran-2014-10-13-à-09.40.52
    jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    I have just checked on our site but can’t find out that file request.
    Would you mind provide me your site for checking.

Just for in case needed, you can download this file from

https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot
    And copy to

plugins/system/t3/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

yourch Friend

Hey, discovered that
    plugins/system/t3/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot doesn’t exist….. !
    all the path doesn’t exist.
    I only have
    .com/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot (read carefully in system/t3/ no plugins …

yourch Friend

Also Font Awesome are creating slow websites. Can you tell me how and where I can change the font in the CSS ?

jooservices Friend

hi there,
    I think you are right. Let me talk with developer about this 🙂
    ps:// it’s located in bootstrap.css

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

yourch Friend

Thanks a lot. Also I dare asking you if you recommend any fast font ? shall I consider tweaking the CSS and have the font in a static CDN or even static files under my FTP ?

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    it’s so hard to answer. if you focus on speed than you can remove most of site effect. And use very basic font “Arial” … but it’s mean your site will not beauty 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

yourch Friend

indeed. Just trying first to avoid slideshow and have only mass head module and changing mass head background by a picture but under Sugite doesn’t work. I didn’t had a reply about this.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    For different issue please create another topic.
    It would help us easier to follow up with you.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum