Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Kindly share the screenshot highlighting the issue, I will take a look.

unidigisol Friend

Attached are two screen shots. One of them is entitled "services_page_vertical.png". It shows the services webpage on the simulator for an iPhone 7 device in vertical position. The device width is 375px. I am able to scroll to the right on this simulator. The attached image shows half of the page because I scrolled to right. This happens because the width of the page is larger than the width of the screen, which, as seen in the attached picture, is 375px. This is a problem. I should not be able to scroll to the right or left. The site width should be the same as the width of the device at all time. I need help to solve this problem.

The second screen shot is entitled "services_page_horizontal.png". In this picture, the device on the simulator is rotated to a horizontal positioning. The simulator shows the device in horizontal position. Inthis picture, the width of the screen is 667px, and I am not able to scroll to the right or left because the width of the site is the same as the width of the device.

1. services_page_vertical
    2. services_page_horizontal
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to some Youtube module on that page, the iframe is not responsive so it has larger width than the viewed screen.

You can try this custom CSS code:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .acm-container-tabs .tab-content .custom.youtube iframe {
        width: 100%;
    }
    }

put into the file: root/templates/uber (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist).

Regards

unidigisol Friend

This solved the issue. Thanks so much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  unidigisol 6 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Web site width When viewed on a browser less than 375px in width’ is closed to new replies.