Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi!

The template is just great! Can we get Joonmla 1.0x compatible template please?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

mbalanev, Joomla! 1.0x version will be release soon the next day! 🙂

ben341 Friend

<em>@mbalanev 45096 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

The template is just great! Can we get Joonmla 1.0x compatible template please?</blockquote>

I second this! Looks like a great template. Will definitely be using it as soon as a 1.0x version is released.

shackbase Friend

Is this going to be how things will be from now on where 1.5 version is released before the 1.0x version?

–Tone

christines Friend

Hi

I like the Edenite template very much, but only purchased it because the specification said that it was compatible with Joomla 1.0x. However it fails to load on Joomla 1.0x, as others have noted. I get the message saying there is no XML file, but of course there is.

When you say “next day”, how long exactly before the 1.0x compatible template is ready for download?

Best wishes
    Christine

gstyles Friend

Hi Gentlemen, I need a 1.0.x Edenite template too. I may be wrong but surely your customer base is predominately 1.0 not 1.5 at the moment? Thanks gws.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Thank for your interesting in Edenite. The Joomla! 1.0x version is avaible for download today. You can find it here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=68

shackbase Friend
    christines Friend

Hi

Thank you for making 1.0 available. I get the error message: Could not find an XML setup file in the package. Installation file not found: (site)/media/install_47e5b6df04fd5

The Joomla installation was done by my web host, Hostica.

I checked other joomla installations that I have and this file “install_etc” is not on any of them.

Any tips?

Best wishes
    Christine

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  christines 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum