Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

It is not allowing me to access the updates for:

JA System Social Feed Plugin for 1.09
    and
    2. JA System Lazyload Plugin 1.05

Even my JAExtension Manager won’t allow it.

And in the JA Wall download section we don’t have access to the latest versions.

ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@giggles666 372377 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is not allowing me to access the updates for:

JA System Social Feed Plugin for 1.09
    and
    2. JA System Lazyload Plugin 1.05

Even my JAExtension Manager won’t allow it.

And in the JA Wall download section we don’t have access to the latest versions.</blockquote>

i’ve just upload through jaext manager – everythings fine

giggles666 Friend

I have sent support requests, I can’t get the updates in any way shape or form. And the thing I love is JA Developer has read the thread and not bothered to address the issue. It’s also not available in the JA Wall download section. Day 7 and no replies to support, but it’s always nice when support lets a customer do their talking. I appreciate the reply OzzyManson, I do not appreciate knowing an actual customer service employee is reading the post but doesn’t ask what the problem is.

1. ja
    ozzymanson2 Friend

<em>@giggles666 372431 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have sent support requests, I can’t get the updates in any way shape or form. And the thing I love is JA Developer has read the thread and not bothered to address the issue. It’s also not available in the JA Wall download section. Day 7 and no replies to support, but it’s always nice when support lets a customer do their talking. I appreciate the reply OzzyManson, I do not appreciate knowing an actual customer service employee is reading the post but doesn’t ask what the problem is.

</blockquote>

try to config you account settings in jaext manager

1. 1
    giggles666 Friend

Did that. I had to do a reinstall, and it’s just chaos. Put in support and multiple forum requests for many issues. Not sure why the reinastall fixed it, it took my login info this time. But now I have a site that has oither issues. I know I have ranted a bit. But I tired of this template/system.

Some walls projects I build go perfect, some do not. I have made sure the working sites info matches broken sites. But I will wait for a couple more days before I refund my client his money and take the loss.

phong nam Friend

Hi giggles666,

I saw that you has been facing some issue with your current website project. Can you write some words about that issues, we will help to correct them ?

Leo

giggles666 Friend

Thanks. I got some help. Don’t know what it is, but I have done numerous walls already. This the first Joomla 3.0, and man it was a bit tough. Even 3rd party stuff was a battle this time around. Thanks for the offer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  giggles666 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum