Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, JA Staff

I am just install my quickstart in my own computer.
    kyanite_ii_j15 1.5.22 version with xampp php 5.3.1

the following warning is all around the whole site.

i tried to modified in two files, but both no luck.
    do you have any other solution for this?

thanks.

php.ini

; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
    date.timezone = “Europe/London”

or C:xampphtdocskyanite_ii_j15librariesjoomlautilities

function __construct($date = ‘now’, $tzOffset = 0)
    Delete ONE of the underscores (_)

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:xampphtdocskyanite_ii_j15librariesjoomlautilitiesdate.php on line 56

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:xampphtdocskyanite_ii_j15librariesjoomlautilitiesdate.php on line 198

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for '8.0/no DST' instead in C:xampphtdocskyanite_ii_j15librariesjoomlautilitiesdate.php on line 198

Stork11 Friend

Hello tc_sling,

Please try to restart your XAMPP after changing “date.timezone” in “php.ini” file. Then re-check your site.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum