Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am getting the following error at the head of the JoomArt Extensions Manager page.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/……../httpdocs/administrator/components/com_jaextmanager/lib/config_joomla.php on line 52

I had a similar error which I fixed via your forums (cache rized folder creation), but I can’t find a answer to this issue.

Phill Moderator

The error is caused because for some reason the script cannot create a directory on your server. It could be your server is running in safe mode, it could be a linux permission or ownership problem. It is not a problem with the extension in itself. Depending on what the issue is there are a number of different options to fix this. A simple thing to try is manually creating the requested folder using your ftp app.

pauloregan Friend

Yes, but from the error message I don’t know which folder to create.

Phill Moderator

Create a folder called jaextmanager_data with permissions set to 777 in your joomla root directory.

pauloregan Friend

Did the trick.
    Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pauloregan 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum