Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi, Today, suddenly appear this message, I tried everything but I cannot fixed. Any idea?? http://www.tudecides.com.mx

Regards

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admintud/public_html/components/com_content/models/articles.php on line 548

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admintud/public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/helper.content.php on line 232

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admintud/public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/helper.php on line 199

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admintud/public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/helper.php on line 269

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admintud/public_html/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php on line 33

pavit Moderator

Hi

Dis you updated your Joomla version to 3.5 ?

This is a warning you can try to set from your Global Configuration – > Server Tab – > the error reporting to none

1. Screenshot_1-1
    adsoma Friend

Thank you for you answer…but only the message disappear, but still Joomlart ACM is not working

Any other suggestion?

1. td-1
    pavit Moderator

but still Joomlart ACM is not working

Could you explain in details what exactly doesn’t works ?

adsoma Friend

Check here: https://web.archive.org/web/20160402041408/http://www.tudecides.com.mx/ The top part were said "Noticias recientes "

I am using JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module in home2 position and are missing photos and articles.

Ses attachment please

Obviously

1. td-2
    pavit Moderator

Edit your first post and add to it also a temp super user account for your backend , i will have a look at it

adsoma Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    adsoma Friend

Try again please….

pavit Moderator

Hi

I noted you have an outdated version of T3 Framework plugin and also template version

After you backupped your website update first both extensions , to see if problem will be resolved

adsoma Friend

Hi…I made a back up, I updated T3 Framework plugin and template version to 1.07

Same issue 🙁

pavit Moderator

Same issue

You are using Progressive caching in your website

That means you should clean cache each time you made changes

It is working fine now

1. Screenshot_2-1
    adsoma Friend

DONE!

I don[t know what happened suddenly everything back to normal….. weird….

adsoma Friend

I ALWAYS! do….actually every day …but anyways…is working fine now…

Thanks see you soon!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adsoma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum