Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have been waiting for a reply for this issue for some time now. I have a warning that appears in what seems to be pagination related. This problem seems to appear when I activate pagination. The warning appears above the pagination next page buttons. Read the warning below:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/22/d353647997/htdocs/jatc_rasite_j16_release/templates/ja_rasite/html/com_content/featured/default_links.php on line 23

thangnn1510 Friend

Please give us the login information FTP account to your support ticket WGX-742-24091 http://support.joomlart.com. I’ll check it for you.

vrooom Friend

thank you again, that fixed my problem

ramazanb Friend

I got the same problem. Could you tell us how you solved your problem?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Do you have the same problem? Please send to me the details on your site. I will help you check it

ramazanb Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 323364 wrote:</em><blockquote>Do you have the same problem? Please send to me the details on your site. I will help you check it</blockquote>
    Yes, but i have the site on the localhost.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Ok mate, you can open templates/ja_rasite/html/com_content/featured/default_links.php file and paste this code below

<blockquote>
    <?php
    /**
    * @package Joomla.Site
    * @subpackage com_content
    * @copyright Copyright (C) 2005 – 2012 Open Source Matters, Inc. All rights reserved.
    * @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt
    */

defined(‘_JEXEC’) or die(‘Restricted access’);
    ?>

<h2>
    <?php echo JText::_(‘More Articles…’); ?>
    </h2>

<ul>
    <?php foreach ($this->links as $link) : ?>
    <li>
    <a class=”blogsection” href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getArticleRoute($link->slug, $link->catslug, $link->sectionid)); ?>”>
    <?php echo $this->escape($link->title); ?></a>
    </li>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </ul></blockquote>

Please remember backup old file.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum