Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Compiling less to css is not working after upgrade and you are not helping me now for days with a visually broken site. This is not good support. Why dont you check your own version and see the issue?
    And once again I will have to wait 24hrs for your reply that I am sure will be of little help.
    Do you call this support? Are you helping people, are you guys caring about much at all?

Arvind is trying to market new products and this is going to negate all of his efforts.

I do not feel you were the best company to take over jomsocial. You guys are not interested in doing the work, you just try to reply as quickly as possible to get good but useless stats…

At some point not just me will walk away from you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can’t replicate the issue on my side, that’s why I asked for credentials of your site to check it directly. You can simply share the login so I can help.

landed Friend

Your pathetic. You’re not listening nor helping. I just keep going round in circles without the solution. I make the effort to screen shot the issue. We have a saying what goes around comes around. I will be reviewing joomlart on a blog post and this kind of service.

So for everyone else you should be able to edit the less files as custom files and then compile to css, however that isn’t working and they don’t want to to fix it with an updated compiler for bs3. It won’t bother most of you and that suits joomlart who are clearly too busy or don’t care.

You need to take security much more seriously.

eval($REQUEST) and you wonder why your website gets hacked running joomlart template. Such a shame that jomsocial moved to you guys. Won’t be renewing that and will be switching to the wonderful stackideas who actually run great support from Asia, you should try harder even 5% harder would be a big bonus.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  landed 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum