Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am getting a warning box showing since update. I have system errors and warnings hidden in the backend so why is this?

https://www.evernote.com/l/APFZKmcDfR1HZ6P6xn50CHSAuKVYPUNv_yk

landed Friend

Ok, this is due to the new code 🙁 I tested with old template and the error disappears. So the error is template specific. [Edit- no it happens with protostar so doesnt seem to be template related]

If I disable the cache (and then empty) then the warning box goes away. Not even conservative caching working so any kind of caching is causing the problem, how to fix this please? Any ideas…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  landed.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The error is showing from Joomla as in your screenshot, kindly check the page with default Joomla template and see if the error is showing or not? It looks like there is the issue in the Joomla cache system on your site.
    If you are using any 3rd party cache extension, kindly disable it and check.
    Also, you can write this issue on Joomla forum for more information on this cache error.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum