Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    want to use module mod_jacontentslider.v2.7.0 in appolio
    with the same thinks as in nuevo template do I have to install more thinks like css or jquery
    thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can copy folders and css from Ja_Nuevo template

templatesja_nuevocssmod_jacontentslider.css and add it to your Appolio CSS folder

templatesja_nuevohtmlmod_jacontentslider folder and copy it in templatesJa_Appoliohtml folder

Give it a try

citroen1968a Friend

Hi pavit,

did put this templatesja_nuevocssmod_jacontentslider.css and add it to folder templatesAppolio css mod_jacontentslider.css folder but it is not working

how do i got extra fields like nuevo in the module.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>how do i got extra fields like nuevo in the module.</blockquote>

Could you be more detailed on this ?

It requires some css customization

citroen1968a Friend

Hello Pavit,

I did try
    1; templatesja_nuevocssmod_jacontentslider.css and add it to your Appolio CSS folder

2: templatesja_nuevohtmlmod_jacontentslider folder and copy it in templatesJa_Appoliohtml folder

Did put number 1 in this folder appolio/css/mod_jacontentslider.css
    copy number 2 to templatesappoliohtmlmod_jacontentslider inthese folder are default.php and default-1.php

when I look now at the front site off the webpage I see it like the picture in the attachment

and is the complete background from picture disappeared.also the slideshow

1. contentslider
    citroen1968a Friend

Is it possible that someone gives a answer

thanks

Eragon H Friend

Can you provide.

1. Site URL and temporary admin account.

2. Screenshot with description of how you want to achieve as detailed as possible

It would be easier for me to check and provide suggestion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum