Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am planning to upgrade my Teline III v2 site (currently on 2.5.28) to Joomlart 3.4.

Can I do that?
    Will the template continue to work after the upgrade?
    Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Template was not released for this Joomla version, so you can proceed at your risk, just keep a backup of your old website and test the migration, you should pay attention to your existing extensions if all are Joomla 3 compatible.

THIS guide may help

pavit Moderator

Hi

Template was not released for this Joomla version, so you can proceed at your risk, just keep a backup of your old website and test the migration, you should pay attention to your existing extensions if all are Joomla 3 compatible.

THIS guide may help

ceeyee Friend

<em>@pavit 491901 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

THIS guide may help</blockquote>

Is T3 Framework 2 compatible with Joomla 3.4 in general?

ceeyee Friend

<em>@pavit 491901 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

THIS guide may help</blockquote>

Is T3 Framework 2 compatible with Joomla 3.4 in general?

pavit Moderator

Hi

I installed from scratch template on my localhost , updated T3 V2 framework to latest version released 2.7.2 then i updated Joomla version to 3.4.4 and everything works fine.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I installed from scratch template on my localhost , updated T3 V2 framework to latest version released 2.7.2 then i updated Joomla version to 3.4.4 and everything works fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum