Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

i want to buy a music template, can you suggest one,i want the visitor have the ability to add the music to favorite,when they login in ,they can alway listen to their favorite music,do you have proper template,or modify the template code a little?? i also confused how to pay your company in china!

TomC Moderator

My recommendation is to look though JOOMLART’S TEMPLATE CATALOG to see which template best meets your needs.

If the particular extension functionality is not within the particular template you find, I’m certain you can find something you can use within the JOOMLA EXTENSION DIRECTORY

🙂

linghun1 Friend

i have look though JOOMLART’S TEMPLATE CATALOG,i cant find one,you are professor,the template developer,i hope you suggest one,i also searched in JOOMLA EXTENSION DIRECTORY a lot of time,only find this one
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/content-sharing/bookmark-a-recommend/16553
    and i am afraid that the third extention will be ugly to fit your template style,can you give me a solution??

TomC Moderator

Did you see –> JA MUZIC ???

linghun1 Friend

yes i see infact i already use it, but it cant satisfy my requirement,can you develop an extention,then i buy it!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  linghun1 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum