Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Can Anyone please suggest a place to host JA Wall.

I’m currently hosting from SiteGround and they’ve proved not worthy to do business with again. They are very corny and not straight forward people and unwilling to help.

They suspended my account claiming too many bandwidths are running through my site meanwhile its a bug they can fix not even a problem with my scripts. And requesting for a 50 dollars reactivation fee after upgrading to Shared Plus account with them. They won’t fix any problem but will tell me to upgrade everytime they communicate with me

tfosnom Friend

Hi
    I’m sorry to hear you’re being held to ransom by your current host.
    I’ve been with my host LunarPages for a few yrs now on a basic shared server plan I’m in australia, hosting is USA based but support is fast often support requests; whether via support help desk or emails are answered within 4 hrs. They know their Joomla hosting, seem secure from attacks etc. I’m happy with them and suggest you check them out.

I have also heard good reports from members here using BlueHost. I think looking at the two and their very similar offerings I note that Lunarpages uses it’s own in house cpanel ( that works fine and is easy to use) but in my case the databases are held on a seperate server for security purposes. This requires a special name be put in the hostname field when creating a site rather than the usual localhost which is faster, and easier to remember LOL. Hope this offers some options for you.
    Blessings Shannon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum