Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this question has already been answered, but I did a query and nothing came up.

I was wondering how the article order was determined on the front page layout? In other words, what determines the first article on the top left of the home page?

Sounds like something that should be easy to find, but it does not appear to be the article ID. Logically the articles would display based on ID left to right starting at the top left and moving to the right.

Thanks in advance for any help.

IBEWguy

arucardx Friend

The item ordering is found in the menu item under menu options. If using K2, it can also be set from the category though if multiple categories are selected for the menu item, the menu setting will take precedence.

ibewguy Friend

Thanks for the prompt reply. It is pretty intuitive after all…sometimes my brain works:)

I wonder if the social feed plugin update was included in the quickstart package after the May release?

Just wondering and hoping to avoid the file compare:)

Thanks again!
    Ibewguy

Sherlock Friend

Hi ibewguy,

if the social plugin has been updated it would be included into the quickstart package, btw if you have not modified into the plugin code then you can just reinstall plugin without problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum