Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello once again everyone,

I’m just curious about a couple of things. I ran a site I’m working on through the W3c Checker and have received quite a few Errors and Warnings.

I’ve attached an image that shows an error with a vertical slash mark "|" to a fonts dot googleapis dot com link.

There are also many, many Warnings for the "Type" attribute which states it is unnecessary for JavaScript resources. So is it when you have <script src="xxxxx" type="text/javascript"> that the "type" is no longer required – period? or is it the "type" is just not required any longer with the "src" attribute?

The template I’m using right at the moment is JA Allure it has the back to top button. The below code is also a Warning in the W3c where it’s saying the "type" (once again) is no longer needed.

<script type="text/javascript">↩
    (function($) {↩
      // Back to top↩
      $('#back-to-top').on('click', function(){↩
        $("html, body").animate({scrollTop: 0}, 500);↩
        return false;↩
      });↩
    })(jQuery);↩
    &lt;/script&gt;

I know I’m probably being very picky but I like the websites I’m working on to be as clean and error free as possible.

Thank you again for your time.

1. ja-allure-w3c-errors
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The report notices errors from T3 & J2Store component, I will share with the team for further checking on this.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum