Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi members,

Here is my website using JA Raite:

http://vintagegroup.com.my/

2Patrick Friend

bagus…looks good

sfpkent Friend

Thanks 2Patrick. 🙂

amitkn Friend

Hello,
    You used the Template JA RAITE, and also your logo colour is same…but the original Raite is this colour also ?
    If yes, you got the perfect match for your company Logo (which can be improved…if you see it properly).
    But the rest is good looking.

Amit

sfpkent Friend

There are few colors in JA Raite.

sunrise Friend

HI there, sfpkent, The site look great. I was just looking becasue I am thinkning of possibly using this template for something. Have a great day.

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Kent
    The site looks good, and probably doesn’t reflect the load of time it takes to get this one working the way you want it, I had a demo site for a client in this one before we chose to go with Rasite and it looks easy and simple but it’s not is it?

Two things I’d suggest, the logo I’d make the “age” letters a different colour to highlight it from the bkg, its a bit hard to read if you understand. and the word Contact Us on the graphic is partly hidden by the girls hair, move it left, just very minor and probably personal irritations.

Again a lot of thought in this one
    Congrats
    Blessings Shannon

nadinekirma Friend

The site is very nice! I agree that the logo can be improved by a bit of touch up. I noticed a small typo in the text on the CSR page: “with periodic consultantaion” which likely is intended to be “consultation.” (As my first language is not English, this is one thing I have to be careful about too.)

Regards,

aaronfarias Friend

Nice work, although the logo is a little hard to read.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  aaronfarias 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum