Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Well, 1.6 is out! I guest that many members have older templates that they would like to see converted to both 1.6 and T3.

I propouse that there is a poll where members would cast votes and the Joomlart team could concentrate on converting the most popular templates first.

milsirhc Friend

This is a great idea!

With this, JA developers will be able to fully focus on the template that the masses are using rather then keep them waiting!

I vote for this idea and I vote for Rasite! ๐Ÿ™‚

aimsln Friend

Kyanite !!!!!! Pleaseeeee

ithacaindy Friend

It’s rather obvious; start with the templates most easily converted. I propose Teline IV, because of its extreme popularity. Ultimately, however, the decision will be JA’s.

julianw Friend

Iยดd vote for community+.
    Iยดm just selfish: This is the template, I am starting to built a site with now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

All the best, Julian!

orsat Friend

Well, I was kind of hoping for an “official” Joomlart staff reply, I am a little concerned as I would like to move my sites to 1.6 as soon as possible.

Is there a time frame in which the transition is planned or do we just have to sit and wait for the templates to be converted one by one. I still think that the templates that get the most votes would be the ones that need to get converted first.

Also, when viewing Joomla templates in showcase I think that there should eventually be a visible sign “1.6 ready” or something similar, will make browsing templates so much easier

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

We understand how eager you are about schedule for upgrading JA Joomla templates to 1.6 and already publish the policy at: http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/joomlarts-joomla-16-templates-release-and-schedule/

Now we have nearly 100 templates in the pipeline and this upgrades put more weight on us besides monthly release. Just we highly appreciate your patience to wait for your favorite templates upgraded to Joomla 1.6. Thanks

markote Friend

Hurry up with Teline IV for J1.6 please!!!! :cool:…or new Teline V ๐Ÿ˜‰

Need start with my new website but on 1.6 :((

Regards JA Team!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  markote 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum