Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

bumpy bump.

nefar Friend

A hard vote, a lot of nice sites this month. One thing I did notice is a lot of people tend to forget to change the Favicon from the joomla default.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@nefar 147202 wrote:</em><blockquote>A hard vote, a lot of nice sites this month. One thing I did notice is a lot of people tend to forget to change the Favicon from the joomla default.</blockquote>

A good point and an easy fix, if you put Favicon in the JA search I’m sure you will get all the help you need from already answered posts

zipper Friend

I thought that i already voted on a website, but it isn’t listed anymore?

mfcphil Friend

<em>@zipper 147274 wrote:</em><blockquote>I thought that i already voted on a website, but it isn’t listed anymore?</blockquote>

One of the sites have been removed for not complying with the rules of the competition

theprofessor Friend

Bumpity Bump bump.

Welcoming all JA members to kindly vote for your favourite site! 😎

nefar Friend

Well I’ll give it a bump but I don’t hink you’re going to hit 50 votes. Is there not enough forum traffic for 50 or just not enough traffic that cares to vote?

thatcomputerdude Friend

Bump….

Please check out ALL the websites and then vote! Make sure you visit ALL of the sites before you vote – there is some good sites listed up there!

nefar Friend

12 hours to go till vote shut down with 16 votes to go — Don’t think it’s going to happen. Might have to send out a monthly newsletter with a mention to vote and/or give an incentive to vote. Maybe a point reward.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

:((. Voting closed, sad SOTM Sept din make it. Not considering the votes of site owners, the total votes stands at 20-21 only. I wonder what more we could have done.

Arvind

nefar Friend

Well either the traffic that comes to the forums does not see the “site of the month”, they see it and don’t care, or there is not enough traffic to attract enough votes. Some options could be :

Display voting information in a more “in your face” location.

Give an incentive for people to vote.

Send out an announcement to members regarding the contest.

thatcomputerdude Friend

So…. what’s going on with the SOTM Competition?

nefar Friend

SOTM shut down since not enough votes came in — I believe you got 500 points for your site though as a parting prize.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator
    eak099 Friend

Thanks for all voted for http://www.thaiwaiian.com/monterey 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

This topic contains 45 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  eak099 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum