Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

After a very long time with a page open, the VM product slide module starts to show the site templates logo instead of the products. so it starts with just one of the products changing to the logo and ends up being just being a module of site logos.

very weird? is there a way to fix this.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Can you provide a live URL so we may better diagnose the issue?

Thanks,
    John.

gaylepetrie Friend

well i dont know what there is to diagnose. its straight out of the box install.

shertmann Friend

you set the install with quickstart? please allow me your environment in order to know if there is something wrong
    server name and version
    php name and version
    mysql version
    OS name and version

tonio78b Friend

Hi,

Same thing for me. (linux ubuntu with PHP5.2.4, the latest version of Joomla and the latest of VirtueMart, but i am afraid it does not depend on this).

It appears the javascript fetch with ajax URI like ?total=187&news=10 …. and it loads the whole page inside the div.

I tried to fix it, but I did not understood how the script works.

shertmann Friend

why you not check inside of the control panel and see if in any way have relation with the image logo folder

tonio78b Friend

Hi,

actually (on my case), the logo appears, because it is on the top left side of the website.
    The whole page is loaded inside the div. So, i am afraid it has nothing to do with the image logo folder.

Regards

Antoine

woonydanny Friend

yes, same here. the logo which is at the top left of the page is loaded inside the product slider in place of VM images of products.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  woonydanny 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum