Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m having a problem with Virtue Mart.
    In fact I dont need and I dont want at all Virtue Mart, I would like to uninstall it.
    So in the admin I was trying to see all VM products, when I go to the Revenue Report category I have this message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

I didnt delete or dissable nothing on VM.

So my question is very simple: How to uninstall the virtue mart component?

I would like smebody help me with a “step by step” explanation in how uninstall VM for not to get problems or errors.

Thanks a lot for kind help

EDD

TomC Moderator

Simply uninstall all Virtuemart related modules. Once this is done, uninstall the component.

All of this is done through the installer/uninstall menu in your site backend/administration.

I’m not 100% sure if the uninstall also removes the tables from the database, so you might want to double check this. In case you delete those VM tables, make sure to create a backup first, just in case.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum