Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Whenever I click on a link to Virtue Mart category the link is broken, and I get this message>

Warning: file_put_contents() failed to open stream: Permission denied in /libraries/joomla/utilities/compat/php50x.php on line 66

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/template.class.php on line 245

Any help….I changed permissions in libraries to php50x.php to 777 and no luck

tonyg Friend

Hi cak

A background history of the installation will be helpful, did you use Quickstart?, have you installed any seo componet? etc

cak Friend

I used quickstart, have a fresh new install of Joomla 1.56. Unsuccessful attempts to install new components. The site was made SEO friendly thru global configuration.

Cindy

Sherlock Friend

Hi cak !
    Please try to admin >> virtuemart component and select ja-mesolite theme for it and save it .

cak Friend

I tried saving ja-mesolite in virtuemart , but it didn’t solve the problem:(

daska Friend

Hello there,
    I have solved the problem after the installation of mod_virtuemart_1.1.0
    where the failed vm_JSCook.php was 🙂

cak Friend

Thanks, I’ll give that a try:)

cak Friend

mod_virtuemart_1.1.0

I’m having trouble finding the above download, I can’t find it on the virtuemart site, did a search, no luck.

Sherlock Friend

Hi cak !
    it is stored in module folder of Virtuemart package , please download virtuemart package , and extract it , you will see it .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum