Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA Shopping II template on my 1.5.2 Joomla site and the Virtuemart 1.1.0 RC2. I have placed the “your cart” module in the user7-position and the module is displayed nicely. However, the cart is not acting as it does in the demo.

In the demo the cart only diplays the amount of products in the cart, and not the specific products, and it also displays a button that says “view cart”. In my cart it displays all the products and not the button.

How can I change this? How can I make it display only the number of products in the cart and the button?

I have tried to get help on this for a long time, but no one seems to recognize the problem! Hope you can help.

http://www.e-save.dk

Sherlock Friend

Hi tobi98ab !
    It’s right . because add to cart module in Virtuemart from 1.1.0RC1 -> 1.1.0RC2 display all product , not same old version virtuemart . If you want add to cart display same old version you must modify this module . You can easy do it by way :
    – Download patch Virtuemart package from JA Larix : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=307
    – Extract this package then copy minicart.tpl.php file in com_virtuemartthemesdefaulttemplatescommon folder of this package overwrite to minicart.tpl.php file in your site ( same path ) .

good luck !

tobi98ab Friend

Hi hainn,

Thank you so much for helping, it works now the way that I want it – THANKS.

Only issue I’m missing to figure out is that the “view cart” button is still not showing in the mini cart, it only displays the text from the language files. Is there any way to get the image to appear instead of text?

Thanks again.

Sherlock Friend

Please send link of your site , i will check it for you !

tobi98ab Friend
    Sherlock Friend

You add this following code to template.css file in templates/jashoppingii/css folder :

.your-cart div.moduletable a {
    background:transparent url(../images/button-addtocart.gif) no-repeat scroll right top;
    display:block;
    height:19px;
    margin:5px 0pt 0pt;
    outline-color:invert;
    outline-style:none;
    outline-width:medium;
    text-indent:-2000px;
    width:100px;
    }

good luck !

tobi98ab Friend

Perfect Hainn, it worked like a charm 🙂

I am very greateful, and now ready to move on with my shop – thank you very much.

Sherlock Friend

I’m very happy when helped you ! thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

The forum ‘Other Templates’ is closed to new topics and replies.