Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using Ja Vintas for my new site. I plan to put sub categories as a dropdown (just like main menu), can some one help me to configure it out?

Thank you and have a nice day

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m quite not sure what you meant on this. Just for better clarification, would need to take a closer look at your site. Please include screenshot and your site URL here for further investigation.

tuah08 Friend

Thank you for your reply. Here is the link : http://balietrade.com/index.php/virtuemart/all-pages/all-categories/wooden-statue
    On this page, on the right side you can find the Categories. What I want to do is to make it just like the main menu. Try to move the cusor on Shop menu and All categories, the menu move smoothly drop down. Is there any way to configure it?

Thank you in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked on VirtueMart and it only support click and drop line menu on VirtueMart. You need to customize it

I would like to clarify that we do not provide customizations services because of our limited resources. You can find an expert to have the project done via a reliable freelance site: Joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt. I personally recommend as thousands of projects have succeeded on the site.

However, your idea is so interesting and it will be recorded to our checklist for further reference.

Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum