Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JA Orisite is only compatible with VM 2.0.2, if VM core and extensions updated to latest version (VM 2.0.6 for now) it will make some error because in VM 2.0.6 have some change in template call function. Will JA do an update to this change? or JA will not support any update for 3rd party extensions like VM?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ciptamedia,

Currently we are in full capacity with other templates updates and products at the time.
    Update for 3rd party extensions will be done later after we have finished with all our priorities first. When would that be done? This is what I cannot be certain of.

Stay tuned with our announcement on either our Blog or our Extensions Updates for the latest news.

Regards,
    Linh

ciptamedia Friend

Hi Linh,

Thanks for your information. May be we must update VM template override manually to fix some error and waiting for official template update.

Anonymous Moderator

Update us on the process. Love to know!

Regards,
    Linh

anupam_sam Friend

<em>@ciptamedia 317990 wrote:</em><blockquote>if VM core and extensions updated to latest version (VM 2.0.6 for now) it will make some error because in VM 2.0.6 have some change in template call function.</blockquote>
    hye ciptamedia,

can u plz elaborate this a bit more i.e. what kind of changes does VM 2.0.6 make in template call functions, in what files & what errors it may generate?

i am curious to know & shall make changes accordingly coz i have updated VM to v2.0.6 but didn’t get any error till now!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anupam_sam 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum