Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

The VirtueMart Products its Products per row and Number of displayed products is not responding to the input on the homepage with it’s input data. I’ve set products per row to 5 and number of displayed products to 30. Just like the brickstore demo. What it does, it only shows 4 on the first row and 3 on the second. I want this to be 5 on top and 2 below with my max product total of 7. When the screen becomes smaller, it will be rendered as 4 3. Just like the demo does.

I updated The VirtueMart Products to 3.0.18.

I just checked the JA ext manager and for all items I get this error:

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: mod_virtuemart_productmod_virtuemart_product_j16
    Please update the service setting or contact with service provider.

www.creaktor.com

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

www.creaktor.com

I cross referenced every single setting with the original template I installed at brickstore.testcreaktor.nl. And It has to be the update for the mod products where the owl script changed something?

www.creaktor.com

Is it safe to update virtuemart atm? I see some updates but I do not know if that is ok to do without breaking stuff. I made a backup so I can try, but do you guys support it?

www.creaktor.com

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Which virtuemart module are you trying to update via JAEM? if the developer from 3rd party extension doesn’t integrate with JAEM, you can use JAEM for Joomlart extensions only.

For the Deprecated methods, it may due to the different PHP version, you can get rid of these notices by turn off the Error Reporting under Global configuration.

It’s the module "Assortiment". If you change values, nothing changes in the frontend.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Its Virtuemart Products module from VM, may I know how did you change but it doesn’t affect on the frontend? I tried to show the module title and it worked!

I know, the title works, but changing the amount of products per row doesn’t affect anything. When I make my browser wider, it has a gap at the right. It should be filled with the first item of the second row. Like masonry works.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I just checked the module again, we override this module a bit to suit the special layout of this template, the module will show with order from top to bottom:

Product-1 Product-3 Product-5
    Product-2 Product-4 Product-6

with this kind of layout, you can try to add more products into your site (10 or above) it will show fine.

Regards

How can I untweak that because we do not have more products.? It’s an override inside the html folder?

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

It will require some customization, you can share the FTP account so I will have a closer look and check if it can be done.

www.creaktor.com

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks, let me check and will get back to you.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum