Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, In old version of Virtuemart it was possible to add new properties and attributes under "Product Status" and allow customers to choose the right price for the items they wanted. In latest version of Virutemart, I don’t this option. I do believe I have to add new items to Custom fields but can’t figure out how.

I have attached a screenshot of an old VM configuration.

thanks.

1. VM-version-1.1.8
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The question relates to VM usage, did you also try to put the same question into VM forum?

kamnaderi Friend

Hi, No I haven’t. I’ll post it now. Thanks.

kamnaderi Friend

Hi, I managed to find this video link which kinda solves the problem. However first under "Custome Fields" a "Generic child variant " should be created and being added to Main Product "Custome Field". Next child prodcuts added.

It’s a bit silly though that if I have 10 various options for a product, then I have to add 11 product including the main one. I have over 300 cakes to add which means I have to muliply that by 10….I’ll have 3000 items to add one by one….Absolute nightmare….

I wish there was a simpler solution or a plug in to add multiple prices to the same item.

Video link: how to create child products:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4ADfTTzb4

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to search for suitable extension in JED or VM page or hide a developer to get it done for you. Adding these manually will really take time.

kamnaderi Friend

Thanks. I might have to do that 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kamnaderi 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum