Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When I apply this template, go into my products using VirtueMart, drill down to a product, the product name is HUGE and unreadable.

If I change the template to any other template, the product name looks good.

Is this a CSS issue for this template, and if so, which one is it so I can change it?

Thanks!
    //Todd

jennife Friend

These guys at joomlart aren’t very responsive, are they???

Anybody else have the same experience?

Love their work, but a quick automated response would have been okay… but, I heard nothing back…

//Todd

Hung Dinh Friend

Your question are posted at our midnight, sorry for not replying you earlier.

jennifeWhen I apply this template, go into my products using VirtueMart, drill down to a product, the product name is HUGE and unreadable.

If I change the template to any other template, the product name looks good.

Is this a CSS issue for this template, and if so, which one is it so I can change it?

Thanks!
    //Todd

This can be fixed by editing the css of the “product name”. Just View source and find the class name of the VirtueMart product name.
    Can u give me your ULR so that I can have a quick look

jennife Friend

Hung did get back to me, and we got everything fixed up okay…

//Todd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jennife 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum