Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    i’m building a site with Joomla 3..6.1 and Virtuemart 3.0.18.
    i purchased and installed JA Megafilter Component and the associated plugin for Virtuemart, but when i enter into the component and i select Virtuemart to create a new filter, get on this error message:

"1146 Table ‘table_name.#virtuemartcategories‘ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT c.virtuemart_category_id, category_description, category_name, c.ordering, c.published, cx.category_child_id, cx.category_parent_id, c.shared FROM #</strong>virtuemart<em>categories</em><code>l JOIN</code>#__virtuemart_categories<code>AS c using (</code>virtuemart_category_id<code>) LEFT JOIN</code>#__virtuemart_category_categories<code>AS cx ON l.</code>virtuemart_category_id<code>= cx.</code>category_child_id<code>WHERE c.</code>published<code>= 1 AND cx.</code>category_parent_id = 0 GROUP BY virtuemart_category_id ORDER BY category_name ASC "

Please, can i have an help?

Thank you in advance.

AV

pavit Moderator

Hello

This is not a problem with the plugin but with the virtuemart installation on your website , plugin is searching for a mysql table that doesn’t exsist on your installation.

I tested right now on a new virtuemart installation and plugin works as should.

You will need to double check your virtuemart tables.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-gen-17-18-00-54
    Audioteka srl Friend

Thank you for the answer. Ok, i understand the bug but all virtuemart’s tables seems to be all right.
    I read a lot of forum’s thread and much of them speak about problems with the language. But it’s not our bug.
    Sure you have no idea what may be the mistake?
    Thank you in advance.

Audioteka srl Friend

Ok, there seems to be a problem of incompatibility between JA Megafilter and VP One Page Checkout. Once the component disabled, JA Megafilter seems to work fine. I need both components, so i’ll try to activate VP One Page Checkout later once i’ll set up JA Megafilter component and i’ll update you.
    Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Audioteka srl 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum