Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Unable to add category: 1054 Unknown column ‘cat_params’ in ‘field list’ SQL=INSERT INTO #__virtuemart_categories (virtuemart_category_id,virtuemart_vendor_id,category_template,category_layout,category_product_layout,products_per_row,ordering,shared,cat_params,limit_list_step,limit_list_initial,metarobot,metaauthor,published,created_on,created_by,modified_on,modified_by) VALUES (”,’1′,”,”,”,”,’0′,’0′,’show_store_desc=\"\"|showcategory_desc=\"\"|showcategory=\"\"|categories_per_row=\"\"|showproducts=\"\"|omitLoaded=\"\"|showsearch=\"\"|productsublayout=\"\"|featured=\"\"|featured_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_featured=\"\"|discontinued=\"\"|discontinued_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_discontinued=\"\"|latest=\"\"|latest_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_latest=\"\"|topten=\"\"|topten_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_topten=\"\"|recent=\"\"|recent_rows=\"\"|omitLoaded_recent=\"\"|’,’0′,’0′,”,”,’0′,’2017-04-23 17:53:02′,’42’,’2017-04-23 17:53:02′,’42’)

also receiving database error:
    The Joomla! Core database tables have not been converted yet to UTF-8 Multibyte (utf8mb4).

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you clarify step by step to replicate this error?

imported_360admin Friend

All i did was try to load the Category. i checked on the internet and found that some of the table fields were missing. i had to reinstall virtuemart AO1 and add samples and then i was able to resolve the issue.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear you got it solved. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum