Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I wonder, is it possible to hide filter items with zero count?
    For example when filter is not applied both category and manufacturer drop downs show all listed with item counter after to category or manuf. names. When category or manufacturer is selected, items are ajax-updated and counter displays zero (0)
    Ideally it should hide category or manufacturer with zero items, when filtered.
    Please look into attached photo.
    When I select Eau de Parfum, Manufacturer drop down should be cleared of manufacturer names with (0) items.
    Most of Virtuemart filters works like what I’m proposing, so itr would be awesome if your filter could do that too. Or at least to have an option to choose if hide empty ones.

What do you think?
    Regards

1. Filter
    Mr.Cat Moderator

@hrvoje

Yes, that’s a great idea. Option "hide empty value" will be available in next update.

Thanks!

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

Hrvoje Friend

Hello
    Excellent.
    Is it possible to get approx ETA for implementation for this?
    I know that this is most unpopular question type but I simply must ask it because of internal reasons I cannot launch website updated with new Megafilter before this is implemented.
    Looking forward to new version.
    Thanks
    Regards

Mr.Cat Moderator

@hrvoje.

I can’t tell you about ETA, but here is quick guide to get what you want (Make sure that you’re using latest version of ja megafilter)

Open file

/components/com_jamegafilter/assets/js/megafilter.js

Go to line 1046 and add this code

if (self.mcount) {
        self.$item.show()
    } else {
        self.$item.hide()
    }

Regards

Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

Hrvoje Friend

Hello
    Thanks for the hint.
    Sorry for late reply I was away.
    Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hrvoje 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum