Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What is the status for the virtuemart filter used in this template? I just got this message from JA extension manager "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: virtuemart"

Has support for this been dropped?

Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity (Hanlon’s Razor)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There maybe something wrong with JA Extension Manager, pls try to download the latest version and update your account membership in the service manager. This extension is definitely supported in this template.

Regards

sjshaffer Friend

Here’s what I have (double checked for an update to JA ext manager and I’m up to date)

Num Extension name Author Type Version Created date Service
    1 com_jaextmanager JoomlArt Component 2.6.2 Nov 2016 2 months ago JoomlArt Updates

Check update
    Rollback

No new version found
    2 JAMEGAFILTER Joomlart Component 1.0.0 Beta 1 Nov 2016 2 months ago JoomlArt Updates

Check update
    Rollback
    You have successfully upgraded from version 1.0.0 Beta 1 to version 1.0.1 at 30 Dec 2016, 19:50:43
    3 JA Masthead JoomlArt.com Module 1.0.2 January 2016 12 months ago JoomlArt Updates

Check update
    Rollback

No new version found
    4 MOD_JA_ACM JoomlArt Module 2.1.1 06 April 2016 9 months ago JoomlArt Updates

Check update
    Rollback

No new version found
    5 JA Filter Plugin – Virtuemart Joomlart plugin 1.0.0 Beta 1 Nov 2016 2 months ago JoomlArt Updates

Check update
    Rollback

Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Sorry, this extension is invalid, unpublished or no longer supported: virtuemart
    Please update the service setting or contact with service provider.

What should I do next?

Regards,
    Steve

Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity (Hanlon’s Razor)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Steve,

You can provide the URL and Admin login info of your site, I will check for you. http://static.joomlart.com/images/blog/2015/nov/Add-new-post.gif

sjshaffer Friend

Happy New Year Saguaros,
    Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately I’ve moved on as I need to get the site into production soon. I ended up using Joomla install for the latest version of the Virtuemart Filter plug in and the template (brickstore). The JA megafilter I was able to get to go by updating to 1.0.0 and then 1.0.1

I’m not sure I have the original download of brickstore but if I do I’ll setup a site for testing.

I’ve filed bug reports on both of these issues.

Regards
    Steve

Saguaros Moderator

Let us know if you need any further helps.

Happy New Year!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum