Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m using VN 3.0.18 and created multiple Custom Fields as I need them for a online bakery who sells Cakes on line. Customers need to choose, size, flavour, filling, date, etc….
    However the drop down lists are not aligned (see the attachement). I was wondering if there is any way to amend the codes somwhere to align the boxes.

Thanks

1. dropdown-list-allignment
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the screenshot the dropdown seems fine , because the title length is different it look like this . Can u post the URL of the product page that is showing in screenshot , so that i can check it further.

kamnaderi Friend

Hi,

Here is the URL: http://cakecreate-nextday.com/index.php/hiring

Since the lables vary in size maybe it would be best if the drop down fields could align to right with a fix width….

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in /css/custom.css file align fields

.product-fields-title-wrapper {
        min-width: 100px!important;
        display: inline-block;
    }

Regards

kamnaderi Friend

thanks but I don’t have any file called custom.css. maybe I’m looking into the wrong place. I attached a screenshot of my template/css files and folders.

1. css-folder-location
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi open templates/ja megastore/css/custom.css file .
    If file is not present create it and add the suggested code.

kamnaderi Friend

This is great. as you can see in attached screenshot, they’re algined to the left. I hope I’m not asking for too much; if the width of the fields would be fixed it would appear much neater…don’t you think so..

1. fields
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The fix width does not make any effect in the selection box , above suggestion is best way to align the items .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum