Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I need to change to make the virtuemart category module have the same style than the JA Lead template menu (default style: Orange) …i’ve try to change the “Menu Class Suffix” : _menu , but it doesn’t work 🙁 …help me pls, thx

kallan Friend

Can you provide a link to your livesite so that we can all see what the module looks like now and what you want it to look like. This will make it easier for people to assist you.

Regards,
    Kiwidesign

craigieb Friend

Hi,
    I’ve got the same issue – I want the categories to appear like the main menu as the default VM is pitiful! See here http://www.thecosmeticcounter.co.uk
    Ta
    Craig

Anonymous Moderator

Hi craigieb

we are styling the menu according to li tags

with your module, it is only using a tags, no li tags

Please kindly check again

craigieb Friend

HI,
    I am refering to the module in the attached screen shot now the cherry picker module.
    Ta
    Craig

1. FireShot-capture-217-The-Cosmetic-Counter-I-homepage-www_thecosmeticcounter_co_uk
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi craigieb

You have to change this module, use li tags.

craigieb Friend

You wouldn;t be as kind as to identify the file I need to edit? 🙂

craigieb Friend

Hi,
    I’ve looked everywhere and cannot identify the file that your talking about to put <li> tags in…Ja Larix has this feature – how did you manage it with that template?
    Ta
    Craig

Anonymous Moderator

Hi craigieb

This code is called from virtuemart component.

You should post this issue to virtuemart component, somebody will help you.

This issue is not related to our template. I am sorry for not being of much help in the case.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum