Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

please look at ” new registration form” when user signs up .. the form extends way past my template layout is this due to VM or template?

http://www.graphic3.net/progress/index.php?page=checkout.index&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2&redirected=1&Itemid=2

aravot Friend

I have the same problem, any help is appreciated.

aravot Friend

Using firebug I see the following,

element.style {
    height:886px;
    }

changing 886px to 100% in firebug fixes the problem but I can’t find where the actual element.style is read from.

Menalto Friend

from ja.scripts.js:

//Content and wrap col
    var ja_content = $ ('ja-content');
    var ja_colwrap = $ ('ja-colwrap');
    if (ja_content && ja_colwrap) {
    //get bottom position
    var content_coor = ja_content.getCoordinates();
    var colwrap_inner = $E('.ja-innerpad', ja_colwrap);
    var colwrap_coor = colwrap_inner.getCoordinates();
    var offset = 10;
    if (content_coor.bottom > colwrap_coor.bottom)
    {
    //colwrap_inner.setStyle('height', colwrap_inner.getStyle('height').toInt() + content_coor.bottom - colwrap_coor.bottom);
    colwrap_inner.setStyle('height', content_coor.bottom - colwrap_coor.top - offset);
    } else {
    ja_content.setStyle('height', colwrap_coor.bottom - content_coor.top + offset);
    }
    }

what you can try to do is to delete that part from the file http://www.graphic3.net/progress/templates/ja_drimia/scripts/ja.script.js
    And see if the problem is gone or whats happening. It might make the layout look strange, but just to check if the registration form is working with correct height.

kade119 Friend

haha that worked, so will this missing function conflict w/ the layout or anything else? it looks good in FF

aravot Friend

Another solution would be to change px to % but again I don’t know where px for height is read from.

Menalto Friend

<em>@kade119 50624 wrote:</em><blockquote>haha that worked, so will this missing function conflict w/ the layout or anything else? it looks good in FF</blockquote>
    In basic no, this is just to make the columns have same height(if you have a looooooooooong content in mainbody it gives the left,right,colwrap to have same height.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum