Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

HI,

I found several parameters (comment tab and notations) in the general configuration of VM (/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=config). Yet I ‘ve always on every page produced the display of a tab (empty of the shot) Reviews !! I was told that this comes from the theme
    How to remove it?

2 / when clicking on the picture of the product. On the demo site, an image (max size) is displayed with a cross to close the popup
    On the site, this displays the image the image on black background without possibility to return to the product page
    how to do ?

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

To hide Reviews tab, you can open [root]/templates/your_template/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php file

Comment the code as screenshot.

For the popup image in product page, you can share the admin login info so I will take a look.

Regards

1. default.php-—-qs-cw-2017-08-04-14-42-40
    hdcms Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hdcms Friend

Hi,
    +1
    please
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Are you working on your site? I can’t access settings of VM now, it throws error in backend.

hdcms Friend

Hi,
    No I just connected without problem !
    Regards

Saguaros Moderator

I tried to access backend settings of the menu item of Femme page but this issue shows up: http://prntscr.com/g683e7

Could you try to assign a standard template of this page: Beez/Protostar and see how it goes?

hdcms Friend

HI,
    I did what you ask and I had a problem on the page display (cf 2 images)
    This site is not yet in multilanguage. what does that mean ?
    Given the 2 remaining bugs, are there VM tools that can correct such errors in the database
    Regards

1. sweet_femme_proto
    2. sweet_page_acces
    Saguaros Moderator

The error indicates that page still uses our template, is there any cache settings?

It’s weird that I can’t view the settings of VM menu on your site, it always throws above message.

hdcms Friend

HI,
    No, I only have the default cache of joomla (as you can see).
    I just updated the cache
    I do not have your mistake, but it works in French!
    Regards

hdcms Friend

Hi,
    I removed English in the "language configuration"
    /administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=config
    I hope this can help you
    regards

Saguaros Moderator

Could you also share the ftp account? I will debug and see what’s wrong here.

hdcms Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It due to the Fancybox feature under VM > Configuration > Templates > Activate Css Styles & Javascripts option, I disabled it and the image popup feature works fine now.

hdcms Friend

Hi,
    Great 🙂
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum