Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

anybody noticed the problems of integrating VIRTUEMART to the Joomlart templates (1.5).

The Payment process doen’t seem to work within these templates. I took the standard template and there all worked fine. Changing to Joomlart template the process doesn’t work!

Anybody know solutions to this?!

Thanx.

Menalto Friend

Which templates did you try with and whats happening? Any error messages? Everything else works fine?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi there,

The problem occurs in the JA Dravity template (as well in others with JA) in the part where you start to open your shopping cart. When opened, the next step is to select the shipping methods (steop 2) after entering the NEXT button. Then the script returns to the frontpage, where other templates (the standard one) works fine.

Also a note that i get the following message in my status bar. Maybe it has something to do with it!
    Line 58
    Char 2
    Error: ‘null’is null or an object
    Code 0

This on ALL pages.

Thanx
    Paul

If you need url, please let me know i will PM you.

MikeG Friend

Did you install virtuemart on joomla 1.5 in legacy mode?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Nope Legacy is off.
    It has something to do with the template cause it runs fine in the standard 1.5 joomla template.
    And it’s the Native 1.5 version of Virtuemart.
    Thanx,
    Paul

Menalto Friend

PM me the url and ill discuss it with the developers tomorrow

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Thanx in advance.
    Hope it will work and you’ll be able to find out what’s going on!

Paul

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Works fine for me, ive used it in 2 JA templates.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Did you use it in Dravity as well? Cause it works in several non JA templates…but not in the JA Dravity one.

I just tested it again 2 minutes ago with a non JA template and there it works fine, once changing back to JA it stops working again.

Keep my fingers crossed the developers find the problem!
    Thanx..

Hieu Nguyen Admin

OK i found out why, in checkout.index.php, the form was built:

$basket_html .= ‘<form action=”‘. SECUREURL.basename($_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’]) .'” method=”post” name=”adminForm”>

However, $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’] doesn’t seem to return the full URL on my server, it returns only http://www…………com/index.php.

After i pasted the whole thing (i.e. http://www…………com/index.php?page=checkout.index&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&redirected=1&Itemid=1) as form action everything works…
    After I changed the code to

$basket_html .= ‘<form action=”‘. SECUREURL.basename($_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’]) .'” method=”post” name=”adminForm”>
    Things work now.

Thanx
    Pauly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum