Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Is virtuemart 2.0.6 integrated in the Ja_zeolite II or it is still the 1.1.9?

Regards

Jorge

TomC Moderator

<em>@jmayor 318662 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Is virtuemart 2.0.6 integrated in the Ja_zeolite II or it is still the 1.1.9?

Regards

Jorge</blockquote>
    Greetings Jorge:

Currently, JA Zeolite II is still integrated with VM 1.1.9.

However, as it is my understanding that VM 2.0.x is backwards Joomla version compatible, you should be able to install VM 2.0.x into JA Zeolite II – though you will likely need to manually configure various elements, as it is my understanding that VM 2.0.x utilizes a slightly different templating/layout system than did VM 1.9.x (and earlier versions).

jmayor Friend

Hello,
    Thank you for your quickly response. The problem is that my client needs a “Clone” button to add products so as VM2.06 has.
    VM 1.19 doesn’t have this funcionality when adding products.

Regards

Jorge

TomC Moderator

<em>@jmayor 318829 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    Thank you for your quickly response. The problem is that my client needs a “Clone” button to add products so as VM2.06 has.
    VM 1.19 doesn’t have this funcionality when adding products.

Regards

Jorge</blockquote>
    Well, as I mentioned … you can manually install VM 2.0 into Zeolite II. When you install Zeolite II, simply either do not install the sample data as part of the quickstart installation OR install everything and simply disable/uninstall VM 1.9.x and then install VM 2.0.x.

If you are concerned about styling – there are options out there to make this part a little easier in the form of VirtueMart Theme developers. Two of my personal favorites are Powered By VirtueMart and Yangendoo.

Hope That Helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum