Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi I installed a virtuemart site and I am testing it. there is "see you order online" link on the mail(e mail which goes to customer). But the link does not work properly.

e.mail: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1beukv4h7uc0jd/Screenshot%202016-01-30%2000.58.33.png?

what the link gets; https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2iaa2958nepi1q/Screenshot%202016-01-30%2001.01.01.png?dl=0

what may I do?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Nilgunce,

Did you try to switch default template to a standard template of Joomla and see how it goes?

nilgunce Friend

which template is standard template of Joomla? Does Virtuemart component work with it?

Saguaros Moderator

I mean the default template that included when you install Joomla like: Beez, Protostar.

You can try to change to one of these templates then test the email link above again and see how it goes. This will help to narrow down where the issue comes from.

nilgunce Friend
    nilgunce Friend

so what may I do ? I use Hawkstore.

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that you’re using JA Techzone also, could you try with the link in email again?

nilgunce Friend

after receiving your e-mail, I have realized that the problem is related to the Hawkstore template, and installed and test the Techzone. After testing the link in the mail on Techzone, I switched that theme to solve the problem. Now I am making the adjustments. I hope I will not face any other Virtumart related problems with it.

Saguaros Moderator

If you face any issue, just let us know.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum